let us know where we should go!

If you you have a favorite restaurant for us to visit, please leave the name and location in a comment on our posts and we will do our best to get out and try it out.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Burger Supreme!

I knew I was going to be happy when we chose BURGER SUPREME. It has never let me down in the past, but it had been almost 3 yrs. The first plus is that BURGER SUPREME stays open till 10:30 on weekdays, most places in the Valley close at 9. The menu is huge something for everyone, Hamburgers in every variety, Chicken sandwich's, Gyros, Salads, French Fries and much more. I went with  the #2 comb: Bacon Cheese Burger, Fries and a drink,  all for under $8.  Even though it was pretty busy, we all had our food with in 10 min.  Now lets talk about the food.  I started with the fries and they were great thick cut, crispy, and creamy. Added bonus is the fry sauce, its great! I do consider myself a connoisseur of fry sauce though.  I often choose where I eat by how good the fry sauce is.  Now the Burger it was just right, thick and crispy bacon, juicy patty and all the good veggies but not to much. For fast great burgers BURGER SUPREME get 2 thumbs way way up from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment