let us know where we should go!

If you you have a favorite restaurant for us to visit, please leave the name and location in a comment on our posts and we will do our best to get out and try it out.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Brick pizza

I took on this one alone (sorry lance) I actually went with my parents to the new pizza joint in lindon that i've been wanting to try. I knew that at lunch they had all you can eat pizza so i convinced my mom and dad and we went in with high hopes of getting some good pie. I know what you're thinking, "pizza buffet and good pizza do not go together" well I normally live by the same belief system but this place is not normally a buffet, it is only at lunch where you can binge on pizza so i figured it had to be somewhat good. Well let's just say it was not all I had hoped for. The service was sub par and the pizza consisted of 5 pies that were sitting under a heat lamp and probably had been for 3 hours. The one employee in the place never took the initiative of making new pizzas even when asked so as we ate our choices became fewer and fewer. While the pizza had a decent flavor it was no better than getting a little Caesars 5 buck pizza. The only thing that brick pizza has over little Caesars is the wider selection. Overall i would not recommend this place to anyone, you would be better going up the street a little bit to pizza factory (hopefully i can review them soon) and once again sorry lance, but if you want to add your take to this place you're going to have to go alone because i'm not going to pay to eat there again.

2 comments: